Sunday, September 30, 2007

Actual Quotes from Hillary.

"We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

"God bless the America we are trying to create."

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president." (commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents).

"I have said that I'm not running and I'm having a great time being pres...being a first-term senator"

"We have a lot of kids who don't know what works means. They think work is a four-letter word." (speaking to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce).

Now before I get slammed for ignoring the dumb things that President Bush and other Conservatives have uttered, I am quite aware that there the Dem's have no monopoly on stupidity. I'm just highlighting these statements because it is somewhat indicative of what she stands for.

I guess it's what you could expect from a woman who has consulted a psychic to channel the spirit of Eleanor Roosevelt - another power-hungry wife who made a deal with the devil she married.