Thursday, September 3, 2009

Huh? Obama is allowing the ChiComm's to raise their flag at the White House?

I don't know if I'm reading this correctly. If not maybe one of you can set me straight.
What I've read states that the national flag of the People's Republic of China (PRC) will be hoisted at the South Lawn of the White House in Washington on September 20, 2009.

WTF? Is this the kind of change that our citizens voted for?

It seems that Chinese associations in the United States had applied to hold a ceremony in front of the US President’s residence to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the founding of PRC. Hold on now, I think I'm hallucinating. The White House is celebrating 60 years of ChiComm dictatorship? The purging from their society of all free thinkers in the name of revolution?

The ChiComm's are leading us to believe that their application was approved not only because of the sound Sino-US relations but also because China is a responsible country. Responsible?
Don't make me laugh.

Is this because the Chinese now owns most of our country? They have been buying our debt now for years while we buy their goods in the factories that we had shipped overseas because our unions (who support Obama) increased wages so high that companies went elsewhere.

I for one, am going to write all of my so-called "representatives" in government and say in no uncertain terms that this should not be allowed to happen. Let the Chinese go to Cuba and celebrate with their dear comrades there.

Just don't do it in front of America's house. Never.
.
.

No comments: