Monday, March 3, 2008

It's 3 AM. Who do want to answer this phone?

Recalling Hillary's well reported off the handle temper and her reputed use of foul language, the scenario goes something like this:

(Sound of telephone ringing in background):

Secret Service Agent: "Madam President, the Oval Office Hot Line is ringing."

Hillary: "WTF? Who the f*** do you think you are waking me at this G**damn hour?"

Secret Service: "But Madam President, it's the Hot Line".

Hillary: "I don't give a f*** who it is. Tell whatever a**hole that's on the other end to go f*** them self. I'll call back when I'm good and f***in' ready!"

Secret Service: "Yes Madam President."

Hillary: "And where the f*** is Bill? It's 3 am and he's not in HIS G**damn bed. Is he down there with the interns again? So help me...if I find him with another cigar I'll castrate the SOB!"

No comments: