Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Groundhog(?) Day from Woody the Warrior

Ok, I'm declaring war on winter. Punxatawny Phil has decreed 6 more weeks of winter.

That's not exceptable here in Kingston, MA.

I've therefore enlisted my warrior friend, Woody the Woodchuck Warrior (WWW) to wage war on Punxy Phil!

WWW is not only infuriated that winter will go on for an extra 6 weeks, He's really PO'd that he's referred to as a "groundhog". Uh Uh. WWW says that the correct name is "Woodchuck"! After all the rhyme doesn't go "How much ground can a groundhog grind" it's "How much wood can a woodchuck chuck"!

Woody the Warrior says he's going to do to Phil what the NE Patriots will do to the NY Giants in the Superbowl, a massacre with total victory.
Update: I guess I blew that prediction, huh? Oh well, next year!

No comments: