Monday, October 22, 2007

Actual Quotes from Hillary: Part II.


"I want you to get rid of all these bitches he's seeing...I want you to give me the names and addresses and phone numbers, so we can get them under control"

“Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.” (on Bill Clinton’s bimbo eruptions).

“If I didn’t kick his ass every day, he wouldn’t be worth anything.” (on President Bill).

“The American people are tired of liars and people who pretend to be something they're not.”


"Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?"

“We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society.”

"I am a fan of the social policies that you find in Europe".

"Son of a Bitch"! (Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq on Thanksgiving just days before her highly publicized trip.)

"I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian."

No comments: