Actual laws enacted and enforced in a country in our hemisphere...
1. There will be NO special bilingual programs in the schools, NO special ballots for elections, and all government business will be conducted in our language.
2. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote, no matter how long they are here.
3. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.
4. Foreigners will NOT be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, NO food stamps, NO health care, nor any other government assistance programs.
5. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
6. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted. You are NOT allowed to own waterfront property. That property is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
7. Foreigners may NOT protest; NO demonstrations, NO waving a foreign flag, NO political organizing, NO "bad-mouthing" our president or his policies. If you do you will be sent home or arrested (along with spending some time in one of those fine "resort" style Mexican jails).
8. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.
Harsh, you say ? We American Legal Citizens are now being racist because we don't need anymore illegal border jumpers infected with viruses of any kind but the above laws happen to be the immigration laws of MEXICO!
So why don't we just adopt these same laws? There would be no debate, no criticism of policies, no protest from the Mexicans because it's their own laws!
Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist ".
We really need to tighten our borders, but I'm afraid "El Presidente' Obama" would see that as racist.